How To Root And Install Custom Recovery On HTC Explorer
HTC Explorer users have got many reasons to root and install their smartphone. With its hardware capabilities, it has got some amazing features, which aren’t available in same budget smartphones. Explore the new world of Rooted apps and amazing Custom Roms. Go ahead and root your HTC Explorer.
Before You Proceed–>>
- This tutorial is strictly intended for HTC Explorer. Using this tutorial on any other device or any other variant of HTC Explorer may brick your device.
- Make sure that bootloader of your phone is unlocked. Check here How to unlock bootloader of your phone?
- Next you need to install HTC Sync on your computer.
- Charge your device battery with at least 80% of power.
How To Install ClockWorkMod Recovery On HTC Explorer
- Initially you need to download the Recovery file and extract the zip file to a convenient folder on your PC.
- Then boot your phone into bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume Down+ Power buttons together until bootloader mode screens turns up.
- Now select ‘ Fastboot ‘ from the bootloader menu.
- Now connect your phone to your computer using USB cable.
- Now click on recovery.bat file that you will find in the folder that you extracted in step 1.
- When the installation finishes, you can disconnect your phone from computer and then reboot your phone.
- Your phone will now have CWM recovery installed on it.
How To Root HTC Explorer
- Download Superuser file zip file to a convenient folder on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to your computer via USB cable and copy the download file into the phones internal SD card.
- Now disconnect your phone from PC and boot your phone into bootloader mode.
- To boot into bootloader mode, press and hold Volume Down+ Power buttons together until bootloader mode screens turns up.
- Now select ‘ Recovery ‘ from the bootloader menu.
- Now select Install .zip from SD card and then locate and select the Superuser Zip file that you copied to your SD card in step 2.
- After it has finished installing, reboot the phone.
That’s it! You are all done with rooting and installing CWM Recovery on your HTC Explorer !
Hit +1 or Like to thank us!